If you’re looking to minimize what you carry and slim things down from a standard leather wallet, a leather card holder wallet may be your best bet. Our Leather Card Wallets are made for both men and women. Their slim designs hold a couple cards and cash to make sure you aren’t getting weighed down. They’re practical, discreet and a convenient way to stow your cards and cash while traveling. All you have to do is choose which cards stay and which ones go
CARE FOR LEATHER PRODUCTS
1- Wipe off any surface dirt with a soft damp cloth. Do not spot clean; wipe down the whole section stitch to stitch to avoid color variations and spotting.
2- Regularly remove dust and dirt to prevent permanent stains. This will also revitalize and revive the color of the leather.
3- Aniline leathers have barely any substance applied to their surface, which allows for the naturally soft and smooth hand of these fine leathers to be showcased.
4- Leather products should be taken to professional leather cleaner.
CARE FOR LAMB SUEDE
Use a soft brush to remove surface dust or dirt.
Spray a Leather Protector in a well aired out room on a leather product that is dry and clean, the entire surface of the product. Allow the Leather Protector to dry naturally. Apply regularly for optimal protection.
– Suede product should be taken to professional leather cleaner.
KEY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
– Do not wash
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
– Do not force dry; do not tumble dry
– Do not starch
– Do not Iron
– Avoid harsh cleaners or abrasive soap or detergent or greasy substances such as alcohol, wax and mink oils; this will distress and clog the leather’s pores.
STORING YOUR LEATHER PRODUCTS
Please store your LA leather goods in a anti dust bag
– Away from direct sunlight or harsh artificial light.
– Leather goods should be stored in a cool, dry place.
– Do not store in a plastic bag/garment bag. Moisture can result in mildew or mold developing.
There are no reviews yet.