This wallet will keep your cards organized. It includes seven card slots for your various cards. Even though it’s slim it has ample storage space just in case you need it.
CARE FOR LEATHER PRODUCTS
1- Wipe off any surface dirt with a soft damp cloth. Do not spot clean; wipe down the whole section stitch to stitch to avoid color variations and spotting.
2- Regularly remove dust and dirt to prevent permanent stains. This will also revitalize and revive the color of the leather.
3- Aniline leathers have barely any substance applied to their surface, which allows for the naturally soft and smooth hand of these fine leathers to be showcased.
4- Leather products should be taken to professional leather cleaner.
CARE FOR LAMB SUEDE
Use a soft brush to remove surface dust or dirt.
Spray a Leather Protector in a well aired out room on a leather product that is dry and clean, the entire surface of the product. Allow the Leather Protector to dry naturally. Apply regularly for optimal protection.
– Suede product should be taken to professional leather cleaner.
KEY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
– Do not wash
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
– Do not force dry; do not tumble dry
– Do not starch
– Do not Iron
– Avoid harsh cleaners or abrasive soap or detergent or greasy substances such as alcohol, wax and mink oils; this will distress and clog the leather’s pores.
STORING YOUR LEATHER PRODUCTS
Please store your LA leather goods in a anti dust bag
– Away from direct sunlight or harsh artificial light.
– Leather goods should be stored in a cool, dry place.
– Do not store in a plastic bag/garment bag. Moisture can result in mildew or mold developing.
There are no reviews yet.